Competition Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to all Social Media Competitions
- By participating in any competition or giveaway advertised by Pureborn Organic on its Facebook, Instagram page and/or other social media channels (the “Competition”), you confirm that you accept and agree to these competition terms.
- The Promoter of the Competition is The TK Company Limited (“Pureborn Organic”). The Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram and/or other Social Media channels. You completely release Facebook, Instagram and/or other Social Media channels from any and all liability associated with this Competition.
- All Competitions are open to New Zealand residents only and are not open to employees of Pureborn Organic, its agents, contractors, consultants, or their families (including de facto spouses) or to other persons assisting with the Competition.
- Entrants must follow the instructions on the Competition post specified on the Social Media channel to enter this competition.
- The Competition entry closing and opening dates will be specified on the Competition post on the Social Media channel.
- Pureborn Organic is not responsible or liable for any late, lost or misdirected entries or for any problems or technical malfunction which may result in delay or failure to enter you into the draw.
- All entries to this Competition become the property of Pureborn Organic and will not be returned to the entrants.
- The winner(s) will be drawn as specified by the Competition post and/or other Social Media channel. The prize winner(s) will receive the prize that is advertised on the Competition post. Pureborn Organic accepts no responsibility or liability for any prize winner’s enjoyment of any prize or any other costs and expenses that may be incurred by the prize winner relating to the prize or the winner’s enjoyment of that prize (including any travel related costs where relevant and unless otherwise specified in the Competition.
- Pureborn Organic will endeavour to notify each of the prize winners by Social Media, email, text or phone. However, if the winner cannot be reached within three working days, we may redraw a new prize winner without liability to any person. Pureborn Organic reserves the right to contact the selected winners by other means.
- Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged or redeemed for cash. Pureborn Organic takes no responsibility for entries or prizes that are lost or destroyed.
- Accepting the prize constitutes a winner's consent to be photographed and/or interviewed Pureborn Organic and for Pureborn Organic to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry and/or photographs and interviews for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes on Pureborn Organics’s website, direct and social media channels.
- The winner acknowledges that redemption of some prizes may require the winner to be at least 18 years of age or have parental/ guardian consent. We will let you know on our Facebook Competition post and/or other Social Media channel.
- The decisions of Pureborn Organic on all matters relating to this Competition are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Pureborn Organic reserves the right to verify the validity of an entry or a winner's right to redeem the prize in accordance with these terms and conditions. Pureborn Organic reserves the right to amend the prizes offered and these terms and conditions and in its absolute discretion cancel the competition at any time and without prior notice.
- To the extent permitted by law, Pureborn Organic excludes any liability it may have to you arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with this Competition.
- Entering the competition constitutes a winner’s consent to be photographed and/or interviewed by Pureborn Organic and other interested media outlets and to use his or her name, city/town of residence, competition entry for Competition or publicity purposes without compensation. This includes Pureborn Organics website, direct and social media channels and PR.